Wednesday 3 August 2011

Welcome to my life ......

Bonjour Bloggers!
So as you know this my first blog and I think it is best if i just tell you abit about me and my blog! I have wanted to do a blog for such a long time but was so worried that people would leave horrible comments so i never started one. After watching a video made by Zoella and sprinkle of glitter i realised that this is my blog and if people dont like it well frankly then they dont have to read it but with that aside if you do like my posts then im over the moon. My blog will be about make-up, fashion, luxury bathing and just my life. 
Lets get started!

Today im going to post a sort of diary entry about what i got up to! This morning was just normal really i got and lounged around for a while till i looked at the clock and realised i needed to get ready. After a quick shower i got ready into leggings and a vest top (my favourite relaxing combo). Walking out of my door into a lovely sunshine i noticed a large net tent on my back garden and my dad shouting my name. I ran down the steps that lead to my garden my dad was holding one end of the tent and he asked me to push the sticky thing  thought the tent. Then i saw the fake grass mat on the decking then some golf clubs and finally a packet on golf tees i suddenly realised my dad had turned our garden into a golf driving range. The tent was to stop the golf balls from hitting the windows or the house. It made me and my brother chuckle as my dad was in full golf mood wacking balls into the tent with a printed target on the back. As i sit on the table to eat my brunch ( i wasnt up in time for breakfast) the sun was shining on back i was so glad i was off school. My little doggy Elvis was laid at my feet most likely because he wanted some of my food but i still felt like an dog whisperer.Lets be honest it want the most productive morning and i didnt get much done but never mind.I know that harry potter has been out in cinemas for quite a while but never really got round to see it. Most harry potter films i always go with my dad and this was no exception. In the car i enjoyed singing along to some tunes just like normal. Having a quick stop at McDonalds. Then i went to the cinema. I must say i nearly cried before it even started because it is the end of a set of amazing films that i love. The film is defiantly one of the best of the 8 film but still i cant decide which one i like best. I went to see the film in 3D but wouldn't say that many things popped out of the screen. It had a lovely ending but dont want to give too much away incase you havent seen it and you want to. I defiantly recommend this film (if you like harry potter). Going to the cinema was the biggest highlight of my day im just chilling now in my Pjs going to bed soon.

I really hope you like my post i enjoyed writting it.
So... bye for now 

Devon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment