Wednesday 3 August 2011

Can't sleep......

Bonjour Bloggers!
I should probably saying Bonne nuit (good night) because it is 4:29am. 
I can't sleep!!!! 
Not being able to sleep is one of the most frustrating things in the world. I'm tired but can't drift off into one of crazy dreams. One of the worst things is I know I will be tired all day and probably be nasty to everyone because I'm tired. I will have big bags under my eyes and at this moment in time my hair is falling out the neat bun I put in last night. my legs are aching because I'm tired and it feels like I'm saying tired a heck of alot. This is actually i pretty pointless blog but what else is there to do at 4am in the morning ( I cant believe people get up this early in the morning). I would also like to apologise because there were some grammar issues in the last post    I know it drives some people mad. Thanks for reading I will make a post with pictures soon!
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment