Saturday 27 August 2011

Film recommendations!!

Bonjour Bloggers!
My page view numbers have dropped quite alot I am blaming this on the fact that I have not been posting recently but please tell your friend or any other bloggers about my blog. If you like my blog please comment and follow. 

So there is nothing better than chilling out in your PJs while watching a nice film with friends and family here are some film recommendations maybe you have watched one or two but hopefully there is one that is new to you so enjoy!
The rebound - This is one i have just watched and I have to say its one I will be watching again. I love romcoms this is more comedy than romance but it is still good. The ideas of the film is that Sandy a house wife with two kids finds a video on her computer that changes her life forever. She files for divorce and moves to New York. She gets a job and starts dating but finds love with someone who she never expected. A good watch.

The proposal- I have watched this film many times with friends and family it's another Romcom (my favourite). The plot is that pushy boss Margaret visa is running out and she losing time fast. The last resort is a marriage as pushes her assistant Andrew in marriage as the go to Alaska to meet his parents a lots of twists and turns happen  it is packed with comedy and romance I would day there is a pretty equal amount of both.

The death and life of Charlie St Cloud- I don't know I never saw this film until last night it is amazing but before you watch it make sure stock up on tissues. Charlie and his brother have tragic car crash ending in the death of Charlie's brother Sam. Charlie never lets lets go of his brother and can see other dead people like his friends. People think that Charlie is crazy. The paramedic that saves Charlie's life after the crash tells Charlie that he was given a second chance and he need to find out why. The film is amazing and if you have not seen go and get it now!!!!!

Grown ups- If you cry any tears with this film they will be tears of joy and you probably will wet yourself as well it is so funny. Five best friends go there separate ways after school and lose contact but the death of their basketball coach brings them all together. They go on a country holiday to the lake where they used to go when they were little because Coach buzzer wants his ashes to be scattered there. They holiday is fun packed. I am 100% certain that this will make you laugh so hard your belly hurts.

So this post was a little different but I hope you liked it please comment and tell me what you think
thanks for reading
Devon
x



   

No comments:

Post a Comment