Sunday 28 August 2011

Lush - Dragons egg!!

Bonjour Bloggers!
Loving blogging at the minute and I can't stop but because I have not been having too much time lately I will be posting every chance I get. In London we got some time to shop and when there is a Lush you can't resist can you??? I just picked you a few favourites as well as something new Dragon egg because I have never tried it before I thought I would write a little review and add in a few pictures.
 When I was in London I was really missing having a good soak with lots of different baths treats so when I ran straight to my room and got out my stash which running low.
 I picked out my new bath bomb Dragons egg it looked cool and the lady it was very glittery and I would look like a disco ball :/ I got it anyway
 This is the bath bomb half dissolved the water is half orange the white is like a foam and the darker orange is very glittery and lighter orange is like a mix of the white and dark orange.
This is the dark orange close up just to show you how glittery it was (I nearly dropped the camera in the bath so I hope you appreciate my dedication)
Bath bomb nearly done now all the water is pale orange and the bath is looking pretty and glittery the bath bomb took a while to dissolve which is a good thing.
This is my bath after I let the water out is was so glittery it was unbelievable so I had to was it out which was abit of a pain but over all I love this bath bomb it is defiantly one of my new favourite and I can't wait to have it again. The scent was citrus one of my favourite scents so no wonder I loved it.The lady was right when I came out I did look like a glitter ball but never mind.
Thanks for reading
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment