Monday 8 August 2011

Body lotion collection and reviews

Bonjour Bloggers!
I was abit stuck on what my next blog was going to be I had loads of ideas it was picking one! Then it came to me I can do a collection video i knew my biggest collection had to be my body lotions/butters. As I raced around my room looking for all my body lotions I never realised how may I had. I have 23 it might not seem like alot but that is excluding the ones i have lost and the ones that are all used up. I have repurchased some of the lotions and there is one I have twice (good job I like it).
So this the whole collection together bigger ones at the back and smaller ones at the front. Most of the minis came in sets that were bought as presents and to be honest I have only bought two myself that's because I am pretty stocked up but I love bath and body products so I am quite glad.

Theses are my favourites/ the ones that i use more often.
 Fcuk pure: This is a lightly perfumed body lotion. This is one of my favourites because it is very moisturising and has a nice clean/pure scent (hence the name Fcuk pure). It can be used at any time in the day but is best used after a bath or shower like most body lotions.
Clarins paris moisture rich body lotion: This body lotion has no perfume. It is for people with dry skin - very dry skin. It is a thick lotion and super hydrating. I don't have dry skin but it makes my skin super soft so if you do have dry skin i imagine if would be a big relief. This lotion is £29.99 which I think is over priced I didn't buy this but my mother did and she never used it and gave it to me. I would try other lotions first before buying this to see if anything else would work. For use in the morning and/or the evening.
 Johnson's baby lotion: Of course i have to mention Johnson's baby lotion it is a classic it works for anyone! It is amazingly prices and worth every penny. It can be bought from most shops. If you are looking for a nice a non fragrance lotion this is probably the one. It makes the skin feel super soft (like a baby's bottom). Best use is after a bath or shower.
 Simple after sun lotion: Even though this body lotion isn't a all the time use I had to include it in this post because it a summer essential. This is the sunburn buster!! It has alo-Vera in it to soften the skin plus some vitamins and NO perfume so it wont irritate the skin. It is simple just like the brand and if you put this on sunburn it takes away the redness and soothes the pain I defiantly recommend this to anyone who easily burns or anyone that is going away on holiday.
Fcuk polish whipped body cream: I prefer body creams/butters more than lotion I like the texture more and I think the feel nicer on the skin. This is perfumed but not to heavily and is a nice summer alternative to a strong perfume. The scent lasts for a long time on the skin. It is a very thick mixture. Best applied after a bath or shower to lock in moisture.
Soap and glory blueberry thrill body butter: So I have mentioned this in another post and it is my ultimate favourite body lotion/butter/cream. It is quite heavily perfumed and is very fruity. It is very thick. It is filled my natural antitoxidants and fruit acid to smooth the skin and lock in moister. I think this retails around £9 and it is worth every penny I love all the soap and glory product and if you have heard of the brand go and check it out on the boot website.

Nearly at the end! So really there is a body lotion for everyone unperfumed, perfumed, very dry skin and normal skin and there is scents for everyone too.
Thanks for reading
Devon
x

2 comments:

  1. I have a giveaway on my blog, if you would like to enter: http://ccdomino.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-giveaway-earthnicity-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is some collection you have there! x

    ReplyDelete