Sunday 7 August 2011

update..

Bonjour Bloggers!
I try to write everyday but sometimes that just isn't possible, I have been to the seaside over the weekend and just got back. I'm not giving up on my blog and I'm happy with the progress. I have a few followers and over 100 view some people might not think that is alot but I'm happy. I'm just wondering what things you would like to see on my blog. I will have a few reviews coming up and I would like to try an outfit of the day. I want to know how people would feel if posted some videos as like a room tour maybe or hauls. Pretty pretty please leave comments and feedback for me i want to know what you want.
thanks for reading as always
Devon
x

1 comment:

  1. You should do haul and room tour videos! That would be awesome.
    Also, OOTDs are pretty sweet as well. Your ideas of what to do are really good.

    ReplyDelete