Sunday 28 August 2011

Sunday Summery!

Bonjour Bloggers!
So this is the second time I have posted twice in one day in a row so I'm on a blogging roll. I probably wouldn't have posted again today but as I wanting to start doing Sunday summerys as I was blogging it make life easier really. So if you don't know what blogging summerys i't just a summery of the day of the week and just telling your blog readers what been happening really and how you feeling. In this post I also going to tell you what coming up on my blog as well. 
Face masks- Been loving face masks at the moment and I like DIY ones as well as one brought from shops this is me with a yoghurt face mask on good for scars and moisturising the skin.

 Posing- I have never put a picture of me on my blog before so I just thought I would show you me really yes I am posing which my mum laughed at me for but never mind.
Bags - I am addicted to bags and i have over 60 bags at the last count I know I must chuck some away but i love them all so much this my latest one. It's just a cheap one from primark but I love the floral and it is quite vintage looking plus the hook closing thing is really easy to open and close.

Coming up - I am thinking about doing a haircare post and a skin care/ skin routine post so please comment and tell me what you think. 
Thanks for reading
Devon 

No comments:

Post a Comment