Saturday 27 August 2011

Have you got the X Factor??

Bonjour Bloggers!
The X Factor has kicked off  and I was just wondering what everyone is thinking about it. Everything has changed but change can be good. So new judges the thing I was a little eek about because over the years the judges have slightly changed but this year they have had a complete makeover. My thoughts about Gary Barlow  I think Gary has taken Simon's place which my mum and auntie are thrilled with, I do like Gary but I miss Simon sort of but Gary has more fun on the panel. Kelly Rowland I love Kelly on the panel and I am not missing Cheryl or Dannii and think that Kelly has more character and has advice to give. Tulisa Contostavlos she is gobby but she admits it and thats what I like about her. People class her as a chav and a cheap version of Cheryl but I don't think that. She makes me laugh when watching the show. Louis Walsh! Well well well what can I say Louis will be there till the end he is part of the fixtures he loves everyone and there has to be a judge like that in every talent show. I prefer the new judges much more to the old one they are funnier and look like they are enjoying themselves more. The contestants on the past two shows have been well balanced. My favourite contestant has to be Craig from Liverpool who surprised his mum and dad or Janet from Ireland who sang Your song plus she had a great sense of style. Xtra Factor I'm loving Olly and Caroline and the presenters. They are good together and funny. Xtra Factor are showing some good stuff as well. So the X Factor has got thumbs from me this year but what about you please comment below and tell me what your thinking.
Thanks for reading
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment