Thursday 4 August 2011

July favourites

Bonjour Bloggers!
slight change of plans in my earlier post today I said I was going to do a review of some soap and glory products but i have decided to do a July favourites post instead because this post can only be for a short amount of time so I better get cracking! (abit picture heavy)


 So this in no particular order my first favourite is Miss N Seduce perfume from next its was £6 I think. The sent is very strong and abit sophisticated but I still enjoys wearing it. It smell quite musky and i think is very likeable. 



 Another favourite is soap and glory body butter. This is the most amazing product in the world i absolutely love it! It smells very fruity ( a natural fruity) the body butter is named blueberry thrill. It is incredibly smoothing and best applied after a bath to lock in moister. Its not greasy and its amazing I would defiantly recommend this body butter. Sorry I don't know the price.

This lipstick looks incredibly red on the pictures but in real life its more of a pinky red. Its from Avon and its an anew youth-awaking lipstick, I didnt get it for those reasons I simply just liked the colour. Its very creamy and feels really nice it last for a decent amount of time but not for that long to be honest. I do like this lipstick and it's defiantly one of my favourites. Its was £10.50 a little pricey but I do love it.
So this one of the most recently bought products in this post but I do really like it. I have been wanting to try a dry shampoo for ages, because when growing your hair it best not to wash everyday so I haven't been I have been looking at some reviews and heard that batiste was a good brand. When I saw thing in Morrisons I had to pick it up, it's only a travel size and it was £1.49. Batiste dry shampoos can be brought from Asos, Morrisons, Tesco, Asda, Boots and Superdrug in the UK and places to buy them in the US  can be found on the website. I love this dry shampoo and will defiantly be buying more of the Batiste range.
I am a big fan of Lush and since we are off school I am enjoying taking a nice shower in the morning. This Lush product is placed in the bottom of a shower and it releases the sent when water is hitting. It is designed to make you more awake and it really refreshes you. The sent is very citrusy. I think it cost £1.99.

Thank you for reading 
Devon
x

















No comments:

Post a Comment