Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunday Summery!

Bonjour Bloggers!
Slap my wrists and send me to bed I'm really sorry things have so hectic and blogging was put on the back burner to be honest. On the positive side the weather has been amazing and I have been enjoying doing homework in the sun. I am having shopping withdrawals but I have been picnicking with my best friends we took over 1500 photos but I didn't really want to put pictures of my friends on blog just in case they don't want to be shown. At the picnic we played games including racing and piggybacks it might seem childish but picnics are really fun in the sun. They don't really cost much especially  if there are alot of you because you slip up the costs more. We had the picnic on the local park area. We managed to get one direction ticket which is amazing . Britain's next top model final was great congratulations Jade! Plus it's all hotting up on steps the reunion! Please tell everyone about this blog and follow if you like it when I reach 50 followers there will be a giverway!
Thanks for reading 
Devon
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment