Monday 17 October 2011

Hair Repair!

Bonjour Bloggers!
Recently my hair has been really dry, weak and damaged due to build up of products and heat damage.I didn't really know what to do I looked over my favourite blogs to see if they had wrote anything there was nothing. I immediately stopped using wax and hairspray. I stopped using heat on my hair so leaving my hair to dry naturally and not curling or straightening my hair. Its was like hair rehab. I started to wash my hair with Herbal Essence Soft and Smooth, every other day which made a big difference. I used a hair mask twice in stead of once a week. I used a serum when i get out of the shower and in the morning on dry hair, Check the serum that it is possible to use on dry hair. I did this for about two weeks my hair felt alot better. I also brushed my hair after the shower as well. I hope this blog has been of use to you if you are having any problems with skin or hair please email me an I will try and help my email in in the contact me page! This week is the start the posting timetable so here is as promised is my Monday post
Please follow!!!
Thanks for reading
Devon
x


No comments:

Post a Comment