Wednesday 12 October 2011

Just an update really........

 Bonjour Bloggers!
Hey! It seems a while since I wrote an update post it seems like I have a build up of  little snip its  to tell you. 
  1. Firstly sorry I have not been posting I had a big hair products post lined up then my camera needed formatting so all the photos got deleted and I didnt have time to take them all again. So the next day I was planning to do it but then I didn't feel too well so it got back again along with school and homework every bit of time seemed to disappear and the next available bit of time is right now ......
  2. Looking at my homework timetable the best days for me to blog are Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday I will be posting minim twice a week. I have loads of cool posts coming up.........
  3. The posts coming up are hair repair, make-up rehab, top five hair products, the body shop haul and fashion haul..........
  4. Please comment and follow and email me at Monkey2198@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks for reading 
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment