Thursday 6 October 2011

September favourites!

Bonjour Bloggers!
It's time to wake up Greenday becuase September has ended don't be sad here are my faves for this month!
The line up!

 Strawberry peach cobbler - Home baked candle (for.every.body candles)
Now it's colder there is nothing better than a candle to light the room. I'm almost sure that it's an american  does brand. This candle smells amazing not waxy. It does really smell like a freshly baked cobbler or when someone is baking something yummy and the smell drifts into the room you are in. It does smoke quite bad when first lit but after around a minute it's completely fine. 

 Tresemme - touchable finish, ultimate hold hairspray 
I have many reasons to love this hairspray but here are a few - it does not make your hair go rock hard and your hair still has movement. Give your hair a nice sheen. Holds for around 5 hours / I went to a party for about 5 hours and it held perfectly. Easily brushes out.
Available from boots, Asda, Morrisons, Tesco ect.....
 Witch - oil control foaming face wash
My spots have been really bad this month so I have been buying alot of  skincare products. Not all of them made a difference but this did. It significantly reduce the oil on in my T-zone therefore reducing the spots. available from boots, Superdrug and Morrisons (that I know of).

Max factor lip tint-05
Now it's autumn I have been wearing darker colour which can be a bit depressing I know! But i think i have found my new fave lip product. Lip tint don't stain or tattoo your lips and this one doesn't last 24 hours but they do last longer than a normal lip stick. Love this colour sort of a mix between pink and purple but deep and sheer weird but I do really like it.
Avon - blemish clearing peel off mask
As I said I have been having alot of trouble with my spots (mainly my forehead) this month. One of the unusual product I decided to order from Avon was a face mask. Never buying any skin products from and because it was only £2.40 to be honest I didn't have the highest hope but I was desperate so I gave it a try. At first it is really weird because it a purple gel that you paste onto your skin at night wait for it to dry which is like having botox and when you wake up you peel it off. After two days it made a big difference after four days my skin was completely clear i am now using it every other night. My best buy this month.

Thanks for reading
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment