Thursday 27 October 2011

Fantasy Shopper and The Beauty Closet!

Bonjour Bloggers!
Hey, today I'm going to be talking about a two new websites I have been browsing the last few days!
Fantasy Shopper!
This is the most addictive website ever it's really fun and right up my street. The website is a virtual shopping website, you have to unlock different cities to shop in. Then you create outfits with your clothes and for other people. You collect badges.  Here is the link. Reminds me of an adult version of stardoll. It is described as a new shopping experience and it is really cool. Check out my Profile too!! If you already have it comment below and I will follow you!

The Beauty Closet!
So a girl I watch on YouTube has just started a website which I have ordered from.Sells really cute jewellery including rings, necklace, earrings and bracelets. Also sells photo frames and little bits for your bedroom. Very shabby chic. Here is the link. Everything comes very nicely packaged in tissue paper and with a little note. Check out Brogan's YouTube - Here! She is definatly one of my favourites. Plus she is having a giverway so don't miss out!

P.s. Massachusetts Mask is having a giverway don't miss out and drop her a cheeky follow she is great !!!! - Click Here!

Thanks for reading
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment