Sunday 23 October 2011

Chatty Post!

Bonjour Bloggers!
Don't really know what to call this post, it's an update post but it just seems like I have done an update post, ummmm! Anyway there are a few things I need to tell you and ask you! Firstly I'm really glad that I have over 400 hits to some people it might not seem like alot but to me it seems loads and means alot, so Thanks you! You may have noticed that my posts have had no pictures my idiotic camera has decided to break on me but it is fixed and is being charged as I write. I am doing all my homework today so it is out of the way and blogging the top of my list because it has been on the back burner the past few weeks. I have changed the design of my blog to more colourful background I personally love it but please leave a comment telling me what you think. I need some post ideas or anything you want to know leave a comment or email my email address is in the side page (contact me). I will hopefully have a nail post up today and a few new posts up in the week. Sorry my post have been quite short this week but hey, short and sweet!
Thanks for reading as always
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment