Sunday 25 September 2011

Sunday Summery!

Bonjour Bloggers!

Sorry for the lack of post recently this week has been abit hectic but I have got a free day today so I am writing as many posts as possible and posting them throughout the week because I hate not posting. Apart from not posting I have had an amazing week. Not to sound like a complete geek but school has been good this week (oh it rhymes!) Then I had a drama lesson on Saturday we are doing a Brothers Grim fairytale for our performance and I can't wait auditions are next week. I went to a party on Saturday night. Please look forward to the next few blog posts they will include hair tutorial and monthly favourites. Plus i have another film recommendation - life as we know it!
Thanks for reading
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment