Friday 28 October 2011

The Body Shop - Haul/Review

Bonjour Bloggers!
So I have a little tiny haul that I have been trying to post for a while so it's now kind of a review because I have tried all of the products as I said it is a bit on the small side (only three things but enjoy!).

Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter
First Impressions- I picked this up because I needed a new lip balm but there was no lip balms I really liked. To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of lip butters, well the ones I have had past, but I thought I would have little look at them anyway. First I had a little feel of the texture (the testers of course) they felt creamier than lip balm but not as soft as lip butters. Next I smelt them all none of them smelt that original or like something I have not tried before except the pink grapefruit one. I instantly feel in love with the scent and grabbed one straight away.

Thoughts After Using - As winter is coming so it is more important to keep my lips nice and moisturised. I have been using this everyday, overall I am really pleased with the product but it does not smell as strongly as it did when it was new. It has quite a big dip in it. The butter as a nice shine to the lips, it has no tint but has a little bit of flavour. I am someone that will buy every lip balm/butter till I find the perfect one this one is very close to perfect!

Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash 
First Impressions - After Looking up what things are best for spots Tea tree was top of the list (and witch hazel) I went into The Body Shop looking to buy some product from the tea tree range. I had also read on a blog that exfoliators are amazing for unblocking pores and giving the skin a deep clean. I don't generally have blackheads but it was the only exfoliator in the range so I picked it up, plus it smells great, not tested on animals and all natural.

Thought After Using - I have been using this every other day my face feels alot fresher and cleaner. A first it took a while for my to get use to it and found out how much pressure to apply and stuff like that. I do like this product but it's not totally amazing.

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
First Impressions- I went in the shop to buy this product and it was the first thing in my basket, because I needed a new toner because mine is running very low, it was in the tea tree range and it smelt great. Again it was natural and not tested on animals. To be honest I have had my eye on this product for a while and have seen lots of good review so I had high hopes.

Thought After Using - I have been using this everyday and the smell lasts for a little while on your skin. I have used quite alot of toners and this is one of the cheapest but best I have tried. 

I would definatly check out the products I have mentioned I would recommend them all.
Plus check out my followed ans subscribed page new update!
Thanks for reading 
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment