Tuesday 22 November 2011

What Has Been Happening....

Bonjour Bloggers!
This blogs is alot of things rolled into one!
Firstly, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in about a month I didn't really have anything to blog about was one reason but life just seemed to get in the way along with homework and school. I didn't have much time to do anything. 

Next, Christmas is only 33 days away and I can't wait hopefully I will get everything in my list. Leave a comment  for below saying what you want for Christmas.

A little last thing is I have reached over 1000 views and I can't wait to reach 1000 followers but I only have 11 but it's still a lot to me. Please follow because when there is 50 followers there will be a giverway so follow! 

Thanks for reading as all ways
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment