Sunday 11 September 2011

Sunday Summery!

Bonjour Bloggers!
Sorry that there was no Sunday Summery last week  to be honest I totally forgot. 
So here is my summery of the week.
I went back to school this week it surprisingly ok and kinda better than lounging around the house in my pjs til midday. Summer has come and gone now so its depressing but on the plus side I love knit cardigans and ugg boots. Be expecting a haul because a big shopping trip is well over due. Favourite bag post and Max factor lip tint review as well.

Just a funny photo!!

Even though I said summers gone and it's a little depressing but here are some little perks!
This months calendar page is my favourite page it is the Hollywood stars and one says my name!
The I'm reading at the moment is Harry Potter and the order of phoenix which is amazing!
I recently passed my First gold bar and here is my trophy.

Right now I'm chilling with my mum watching X Factor (which is normally on Saturday but is on tonight as well)
Thanks for reading
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment