Tuesday 13 September 2011

Favourite Bag and some oldies!

Bonjour Bloggers!
Here are my favourite bags!!


Tesco - £12
 This bag is a nice across the body tan bag not amazing quality and did rip but good for the money! 
Disaster Designs - £56.95
 Love this bag a great everday and big enough for school and as a weekender bag.
Cant remember where it is from
 Ditsy Florals are so in at summer time so even though I don't use this all year round it acts as a lovely bag though summer.
Primark - £9
 A primark bargain this vintage inspired satchel is a new purchase is the perfect size for a everyday or a lighter day at school.  
Tesco - £10
 My new school bag it can fit everything inside including a p.e and A4 folders. Plus nice as a weekender.
Newlook- £?????
 A little across the body bag that is perfect to lighten up an autumn outfit. I did buy it awhile ago so its not available anymore.
Not a clue where its from sorry!
A little sparkly clutch goes with any outfit perfect for parties or clubbing.

The Oldies!
Disney land Paris
 I dont use this bag but I would if I could, I got this when I was 5 and there is some graffiti but that just shows designer potential.
New Zealand
I wore this bag out I love it probably because my Nan and Granddad got my this when they went on holiday    to New Zealand. It is a kiwi bird if I could still get away with this look I would.

Thanks for reading
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment