Tuesday 6 September 2011

My favourite bloggers!!!






Bonjour Bloggers!
So this post is going to be some suggestions of what blogs I think you will like/ blogs my blogs are modelled on. Theses blogs were my inspiration for my blog. I don't really class this as a shout out because my blog isn't really big but do go and follow theses amazing people. 

Louise - Sprinkle of glitter!
This amazing woman is my favourite blogger in the whole wide world. So pretty and down to earth. She has a little baby who is cute as well. Honest reviews and just good fun. To be honest she is crazy but that is why I love her (as a blogger I'm not weird) There is also a good mix of real life and beauty blogs.

Claire - Claire's beauty Bubble
Claire started out the same time as me as her blog is way better I enjoy reading her blogs and the photos are really clear. She has some tips about brushes losing shape (a problem I had) Please check her out she hasn't got many followers

Massachusetts Mask
My only american blogger and she makes me wish I live in america sometimes because of bath and body works. Cool honest reviews, good and in death. Plus cool hauls of amazing american products.

Sammie - Beauty crush
I'm sure you watch sammie on her youtube because she is amazing and I am so jealous of her tattoos but maybe you have not looked at her blog yet! Her blog mostly outfit of the days and a few reviews she posts nearly everyday which I love and if you love that too follow her!!


Thanks for reading 
Devon
x
[Copy2ofl_cbad309ba2b7a6d040bc0fe63d.jpg]
[photo2.jpg][New+Years+Eve+09+024.JPG]

No comments:

Post a Comment