Monday 5 September 2011

I need you help - lush style!

Bonjour Bloggers!
So how is everyone had a nice summer? I have! So I'm sorry for forgetting my Sunday summery there will be one next week. Thanks to everyone of my followers it means alot.
This post is a plead for help. I have tried alot of lush products but wondering if you could recommend your favourite lush items for me to try and I will post reviews on what I think about your faves. Comment and follow it will make my day.
Thanks for reading
Devon
x

2 comments:

  1. I Love Juicy is my favorite product from there, but I wouldn't recommend trying it if you have dry hair.
    My hair's really oily though so it works amazingly and smells so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot my hair is a little oily so I will be etting that thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete