Friday 2 September 2011

August Favourites!

Bonjour Bloggers!
So I can't believe that  it is September! I could swear it was only yesterday I was sat by the river with my friends   saying that summer was only just around the corner and now it's over. Just a little disclaimer I am not paid by any companies but review this I have brought all theses product myself and this is my honest opinion. So here are the products I have been loving this August. 
 So the first product is an original source shower gel in the scent golden pineapple. It was an limited edition scent for summer. So when I saw it on the self it seemed a good one to get to brighten up the dull summer day. This is second bottle and has only been used once so it looked better in the photos. Its smell like you have a fresh just peeled pineapple in front of you. It is not an artificial pineapple smell and it has real pineapple in it. A must get (if you like pineapple) and it won't be around for long so hurry! Plus it is a vegan product and the bottle is fully recyclable.
 I am addicted to lip balm and have loads all around the house. It's nice to different flavours but at the end of the day if it doesn't work then it's not much good. Lipsyl balms feel nice on the lip and smell and taste nice they are just supermarket brand. The kept my lips from drying up over the summer and I will continue to wear it everyday.
 This foot lotion is the right lotion for you is you can't be bothered to scrub your feet and do all the other bits. I just put on this lotion twice a week and it make my feet so soft and in summer you wear flip flops and you want your feet to look and feel nice. It doesn't really have a scent just a nice lotion smell.
 I got this perfume for Christmas but never really used it because it is such a nice summer fragrance so a saved it. I put this on nearly everyday  throughout August and some of July. It is quite fruity and very bold so you don't need alot on. It is from Avon £6 but to be honest I like it better than my expensive on.  
 This is my absolute favourite product this month. It is a hair mask so you massage it into your hair wait 5-10 minutes then wash it out and leave your hair to dry. When fully dry you are left with the nicest beach waves and it is effortless. It also leaves your hair so soft. This normally retails at around £4.00 but is offer at the moment in Morrisons for £2.00 so I have topped up on all the different masks so be expecting a review.

Thanks for reading as all ways
Devon
x

2 comments:

  1. I love that shower gel, I have only ever tried the lemon (atleast I think it was lemon) one, and I have never heard of the pineapple one! :)
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just checked out your blog Love the scrabble letters thanks for commenting want to request???

    ReplyDelete