Tuesday 3 January 2012

Can't Sleep!

Bonjour Bloggers! 
So it's about 1.30am and I go back to school tomorrow so I will be getting up in about 5 hours. I'm so cold because the heating goes off at 11pm so my room has really cooled down now. Plus it sounds like there is a thunder storm outside or some kind of torrential rains outside. I just it was the perfect time for the a little update I have been trying out all my beauty related items and want to give all the products a fair amount of time/ uses before writing a review. I have a lot of  posts lined up including an outfit of the day and face of the day. I say this so much and really mean it comment and request please!!!!! I want to write posts everybody want to read! Post a link on to facebook or twitter please advertise this blog, when I reach 50 followers I will be holding a little giverway to say thank you to all the followers. So if your reading and not followering, give me cheeky follow it's free and if you have a blog comment below and will check your blog out and give a follow. Also if you don't like the blog comment below saying why and hopefully I will change that so you do.
Thanks for reading
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment