Friday 23 December 2011

December Glossy Box!



Bonjour Bloggers!
Sorry! It's been so long and I know I say this at the start of every blog. Camera was broken and I had no money to buy anything all my money in the past months went on presents. Speaking of presents I have asked for some beauty related products so hopefully there will a few blogs being put up over Christmas. 

So a little later than planned by December glossy box. This is my first glossy box and what a way to start off with a shiny red box. This post will be about the first impressions of the products then I will write another post about a review of the products after I have had a good amount of time to try them. 




Blink and Go Hi-Definition Mascara
Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss - Las Vegas
Deborah Lippmann Mini Nail Varnish - Razzle Dazzle 
Deborah Lippmann The Stripper To Go Sachet
Jurlique Age Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel - Zenation 

My first impressions were that it was a great box, two full sized product and very good sized samples.

Please please Comment, Subscribe, Tweet, Recommend and request post for me to do. 

Thanks for reading as always
Devon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment